Yes, we are SO excited to have our little Addie here!!! Addisyn Joy Revak was born yesterday (Paige's 3rd birthday!) at 1:46 p.m. and weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz. Quite the little chunky monkey! She has a head full of hair--and pictures will be posted soon. When Paige saw her at the hospital, she said something like "She camed out"! We came home last night and Paige is amazed by this bundle of love. Addie is doing great and we're happy to be home.
Erik is such a proud daddy---he LOVES having three girls now to take care of!!!
We are just recouping and taking it easy, Erik has off until Wednesday--yippee! Addie and I will be working on our sleeping schedules. :-) Thank you so much for your prayers. I can honestly say I couldn't have done it without the Lord's help. I am so glad to be on the other side.
Addie is just laying here with her eyes open and making little baby noises....what a miracle. I better go so I can enjoy her! We love you all and hope you come visit soon!
Liz
New Upcycle Ideas 842
3 days ago
1 comment:
Hello Elizabeth, Erik and Paige, what a sweet picture of the two girls. So happy all went well, now to get adjusted to the new little one, hopefully you will be as blessed as my friend's new grandson, he started off sleeping all night!!
Love ya,
Mr and Mrs Parsons
Greenville, SC
Post a Comment