Hard to believe how fast time is going....and yet it seems like forever ago Addie arrived! She is five weeks old already!!! And she has started smiling....and responding to voices....and it looks like she wants to say something, but nothing really comes out--(occasionally a coo type sound). It's funny to watch! And it's also so funny to watch her smile in her sleep! You wonder what makes babies do that!!!
I've started working on craft items for our annual open house. This year I hope to get a lot done so I'm not cramming at the end. Addie sleeps a lot during the day, so I'm able to get quite a bit done "in between" all the things that go on in our day. And we have a play area in the basement for Paige, so it works out good.
Today we bought a 1988 Ford van.(yes, Erik bought a FORD!) Some friends wanted to get rid of it, so we paid a buckaroo and are the proud owners of this van. Actually, with a little TLC, Erik hopes to fix it up and put it up for sale. It's pretty nice on the inside---a bed in the back, a TV, comfy chairs....would be fun for a road trip or overnite with the kids. I'll have to post a picture of it sometime, along with BIG BLUE--Erik's pickup that is on the way to being done.
New Upcycle Ideas 842
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment