



We had an absolutely BEAUTIFUL weekend for our annual gift/craft open house. It was unbelievable! The weather was mild and warm (so different from our loads of snow in the past!) and we had tons of shoppers. Friday night was so busy--people were lined up waiting in line to make their purchases. We could have easily had two cash registers running to keep up. It's always good seeing friends all weekend too. This year I worked more in the house selling the baked goods so that I could be with Addie. The kitchen looked so neat brimming with goodies. The pictures probably don't do justice to how great things looked. We will be open again this Saturday and we still have all our cookie tray orders to fill. Mom, Suzie and I do cookie trays and have orders to work on. So, this season is keeping us busy. But, it's good! The Lord has really blessed the business and it's amazing to see how bare the barn looks after so much has sold.
I will be posting some pictures of the girls soon. We put a little Christmas tree in the girls room---with candy garland that Paige thinks is great! There's always so much to do. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment