It seems like recently Addie is doing new things and becoming more vocal. Erik noticed her kinda waiving I think it was last week! She loves playing chase and peek-a-boo too! And she is starting her baby talk....baa-baa (and today I know she said ma-ma!). She is so smiley and lights up whenever Paige is around. They are bonded and whenever Addie wakes up Paige is practically jumping hurdles to get in the room to see her. :-)
We are all ready for Spring. We had such a nice day last week and were able to go on a walk. Addie seemed to enjoy it and Paige loved riding her new bike. (A Christmas gift from my parents.) But, we are back to chilly weather and even snow today.
I recently rejoined our local CURVES hoping to get in shape before summer!!!
I will be posting again soon on a new venture I have taken on....and I'm so excited about it! I joined a company called "Once Upon A Family" as an Independent Consultant. This is still very new and I'm just getting started. I'll be sure to fill you in on things as I get more knowledgable about the product line and have my link to the website all set up.
Gotta jet for tonight. Dancing with the Stars is on!
New Upcycle Ideas 842
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment