Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!




We celebrated Easter today and Aunt Christie and Uncle Nate's house....and then at Gram & Gramps Bakers this evening. What a full day! We truly are grateful that CHRIST IS RISEN!

We have probably a couple feet of snow on the ground. I'll have to take a picture and post that soon. It's hard to beleive we had near 80 degree weather just last week--we were out enjoying the sunshine. Now we're bundled up and trudging through piles of snow!

The first picture is at the Bakers....all seven kids included Paige, Addie and the three cousins--Logan, Carter & Parker...and then their 2 cousins David & Daniel Campbell.

The second pix is Paige, Jacob, Addie (on Jacob's lap) and Mya.

1 comment:

DaGilberts said...

What sweet babies!!!! Why am I just now seeing them. I hate it that we've lost touch. Rachel gave me your blog address and I'm so glad to see you here. You can find me on facebook under Michelle Brittain Gilbert. Rachel has my email address too. I'd love to reconnect.

Michelle