Thursday, May 20, 2010

Glass pendant necklaces

So, I tried my hand at making these VERY cool necklaces and I have to say they are fairly easy and make nice gifts! Hopefully I'll get this posted in time for anyone that might want to make them for end of the year teacher gifts!

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about....
And I'm going to post two links of where you can go and learn how to make them.



I bought the glass tiles and bails on ebay. I also found the Diamond Glaze on ebay too. I am in the process of looking for the little ball chains....just haven't had time. I did find them at Michaels for $2.99 each....but I know that I can do a lot better. Personally I like the ball chain look, but you can use ribbon or anything you want to hang them.

I had plenty of scrapbooking paper to choose from! I think these would be so neat with your childs photo too! Happy Creating!!!

No comments: