Thursday, July 08, 2010

~*~*~*Fun Magnets~*~*~*

Lookie here...you can turn those little glass thingy majiggies into magnets! I bought these at Michael's and can't remember what they are called. I threw the package away....so I will just call them glass stones. They are the decorative things you put in vases. (I think?) Anyway, if you have small enough pictures, you can turn them into adorable magnets. (or use cute cardstock!)

It's pretty simple....1. trace picture


2. cut

3. glue to "stone". I used some stuff called DIAMOND GLAZE...



 4. press magnet on back (I cut some long strip magnets to fit the back)


and BOOM! You're done!



You can also make really cute magnets out of any cardstock for little gifts. Just remember these are not for little munchkins to get a hold of since they will probably put them in their mouth. (I know my 15 mo. old would most likely try it~!) Happy Creating!!! Let me know how yours turn out!

No comments: